PROBLEM SOLVING THROUGH TEAMWORK
A Two Day Course
All personnel who need to identify and solve problems which adversely affect production efficiency, business profitability and product/process quality.
To improve teamwork.
To show the advantages of the team approach to problem solving.
To provide the practical skills and knowledge required to:
- obtain and analyse information
- identify the root cause of problems
- develop, test and implement solutions
- The importance of quality
- The quality assurance approach
- An introduction to teamwork
- Team exercise (the benefits of teamwork)
- Identification of personal team roles (Belbin)
- Identification of areas for improvement
- The stages of problem solving
- Obtaining, displaying and interpreting information
- Analysing information
- Pareto analysis
- Brainstorming techniques
- Cause and effect analysis
- Consensus decision making
- Costing problems and solutions
- Practical problem solving (exercise)
The course is tailored to meet the specific needs of individual companies. It is highly participative and includes practical problem solving exercises.